Hungry? Win Free Food this week
with KC's Office of the Day.
Listen and win at 10:40am
Every weekday with KC.
Justin Timberlake isn't done making music! We all are anticipating the 'Part 2' to "The 20/20 Experience" and JT confirmed himself we would get that out by the end of the year! Well...we think he's going to make good on that promise because today he JUST released a NEW teaser video entitled "The 20/20 Experience Continues..." AND in that video he debuts a snippet of what seems to be a NEW single entitled "Take Back The Night"! Watch here...
What do YOU think of the NEW song?? He has said he's going for more of an 80's sound this time around! We must say...we're pretty excited about this!
I think we can all agree that sometimes stuff happens. So why can't we all on agree on some great excuses for being late to work? Here are some of the best and let's face it... worst excuses ever. They are funny though. Enjoy! What's the best excuse for being late you've heard?
1. While rowing across the river to work, I got lost in the fog.
2. Someone stole all my daffodils.
3. I had to go audition for American Idol.
4. My ex-husband stole my car so I couldn't drive to work.
5. My route to work was shut down by a Presidential motorcade.
6. I have transient amnesia and couldn't remember my job.
7. I was indicted for securities fraud this morning.
8. The line was too long at Starbucks.
9. I was trying to get my gun back from the police.
10. I didn't have money for gas because all of the pawn shops were closed.
Wanna see video of Rihanna recently at a karaoke bar? Click away.
Looks funny to me. Sign me up! It's about time Ice Cube was in another film. This buddy cop comedy is due out in theaters January 17th, 2014.